Our speaker, Rev. George Buchanan, is the son of John and Conny Buchanan who were members of Lakeshore Unitarian Church in the day. Still a Canadian, Rev. George has served several congregations over the years in New York State and Ohio and has recently retired. He says:
Unitarian Universalist congregations are rightly held up as havens of hope – houses of hope – in difficult times. In this emerging new world we now face, is this still true? We will gently consider this question with music, readings, and reflection.
- Service leader – Christopher Thomson
- Musicians – Kerry-Anne Kutz & Mike Cartile
- Zoom host – Margaret Godbeer
- On-line greeters – Michael Rooker (J&S) & Nancy Schmidt
- In-church greeters – Caitlin Berry (VaxiCode) & Selina Rooker-Sanchez