Date(s) - 24/03/2019
11:45 - 13:00
Our annual Service Auction is an important fundraiser for Lakeshore UU Congregation and a priceless opportunity to discover the talents and resources of your fellow Lakeshorers.
LET’S ALL CONTRIBUTE !
- Could you bake a cake, or have a special recipe for delicious soup, or bread, or chili – or something else that you could make for the auction?
- Would you like to prepare and host others for a supper and congenial evening?
- Could you knit or crochet something for someone?
- Do you enjoy fixing leaking faucets, or doing other home repair tasks? Or could you help paint a room?
- Could you organize an event in your home, for a movie, or a sing-a-long?
- Could you offer lessons – such as singing, dancing, cooking, knitting, etc, etc?
- Could you tutor someone – in math, or languages, or computer skills?
- Do you have an outing to offer, such as a canoe trip, or a weekend at a cottage, or tickets to the theatre?
- Offer Cleaning Services! Offer to clean something you don’t mind doing: detail or wash someone’s car, carpet cleaning, windows, fridge, 1 hour or more of yard work, bathrooms or kitchen, 1 hour or more of general cleaning, etc. etc.
The possibilities of offers for our March 24 Service Auction are as endless as our imaginations and talents …… what would you like to offer?
DOWNLOAD THE 2019_Service_Auction_offer FORM IF YOU WISH TO EMAIL YOUR OFFER.
Please make an offer by contacting: Sheila Laursen at 514 697 4195 or by email (see Directory)
or Christopher Thomson at 514 634 5916 or by email (see Directory).