We welcome as our guest speaker, Jeannie Jane of Saturviit, a non-profit organization created 15 years ago to represent the voice of Inuit women from Nunavik at all levels of government. Jeannie will speak on the successes and concerns of Inuit women.
We will also recognize the 31st anniversary of the Polytechnique massacre and light candles in memory of those who lost their lives as well as for missing and murdered women across Canada. Many of our congregants will be participating in this service in person as well as the Lakeshore Community Choir.
- Service Leader – Sheila Laursen
- Musicians – Kerry-Anne Kutz & Michael Cartile
- Zoom host – Margaret Godbeer
- On-line greeters – Chris Bassett (J&S) & Nancy Schmidt
- In-church greeters – Caitlin Berry (VaxiCode) & Christopher Thomson
Topics: Community, Connections