How do we begin to see the extra in the ordinary? That’s the focus of our conversation, which begins with an exploration of our ideas and beliefs about what we consider ordinary.
In the words of C.S. Lewis, “Nothing can seem extraordinary until you have discovered what is ordinary.” The reflections shared in this talk speak to the wise voice in each one of us that calls us to live life whole-heartedly by celebrating the extra in the ordinary throughout each day.
Martina is an ordained minister, Professor Emerita at Holos University Graduate Seminary, and a 2013 graduate of the Master of Science program in Narrative Medicine at Columbia University.
- Service Leader – Gary Spiller
- Musician – Kerry-Anne Kutz
- Zoom host – Christopher Thomson
- In-church greeter – Nancy Graham & Refreshments – Sheila Laursen
- On-line greeter – Nancy Schmidt