As the New Year approaches, let’s look to Buddhist and Hindu calendars and cultures for acknowledgment and celebration of new beginnings. What other traditional forms meet the universal need for hope and resilience throughout the year?
Milda Graham is a Religious Studies scholar at McGill with a focus on South Asian traditions such as yoga, and the Sanskrit language.
- Service leader – Christopher Thomson
- Musician – Kerry-Anne Kutz
- Zoom & tech support – Oddbjorn Taraldsvik
- In-church greeter – Nancy Graham
- Refreshments – Sari Kelen
- On-line greeter – Nancy Schmidt