A community health advocate and outreach worker for seniors in NDG-Cote-des-Neiges, Miranda Potts was chosen as the Montreal Council of Women’s “Woman of the Year” in 2021 for her tireless efforts fighting isolation in the elderly community during the pandemic. Miranda will reflect on the joys and struggles of her work.
- Service leader – Rob Lutes
- Musicians – Kerry-Anne Kutz and Michael Cartile
- Zoom host – Margaret Godbeer
- In-church greeters – Michael Rooker and Sheila Laursen
- On-line greeter – Christine Wooley (J&S)
One Response to “Battling Senior Isolation”
I live in NDG, and I have met Miranda – an energetic person. An interesting person to talk with. Congratulations on her being chosen as ‘ Woman of the year 2021 ‘.