Our annual Service Auction (to be held after our June 6 Service) is an important fundraiser for Lakeshore UU Congregation and a priceless opportunity to discover the talents and resources of your fellow Lakeshorers.
LET’S ALL CONTRIBUTE ! NEW Deadline to submit offers – MAY 23, 2021 !
- Could you bake a cake, or have a special recipe for delicious soup, or bread, or chili – or something else that you could make for the auction?
- Would you like to prepare and host others for a supper and congenial evening?
- Could you knit or crochet something for someone?
- Could you organize an event in your home, for a movie, or a sing-a-long?
- Could you offer lessons – such as singing, dancing, cooking, knitting, etc, etc?
- Could you tutor someone – in math, or languages, or computer skills?
- Do you have an outing to offer, such as a canoe trip, or a weekend at a cottage, or tickets to the theatre?
- Offer Services! Offer to clean something you don’t mind doing: detail or wash someone’s car, windows, one hour or more of yard work …
The possibilities of offers are as endless as our imaginations and talents …… what would you like to offer?
DOWNLOAD SERVICE AUCTION OFFER IF YOU WISH TO EMAIL YOUR OFFER.
Please make an offer by contacting: Rob Lutes at 514 515 4413 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
or Selina Ann Rooker-Sanchez at 514 659 2534 or by email at email@example.com.