Date(s) - 12/11/2022
19:00 - 20:30
Location: ON ZOOM this year for its 27th Anniversary
Again this year, incorporating all of Québec and the Maritimes !
Child Haven International, founded by Rev. Fred and Bonnie Cappuccino, consists of a series of centres for poor children and women in India, Nepal, Bangladesh and Tibet (China). There are nine homes in all housing over 1,000 children, as well as workshops to teach tailoring and other marketable skills to destitute women.
Because of Covid, we can’t have the event in a Hall, with a catered dinner – BUT
- We will have greetings from Fred, Bonnie and Robin Cappuccino
- We will have a live performance by Child Haven children with wonderful songs and dances
- We will have a virtual tour of the Child Haven Homes with Tour Guide Robin
- We will have an online auction of treasures from India, Nepal, Tibet and Bangladesh the week before
- We will have a special on-line fundraiser to pledge funds for items on the Child Haven Needs List
For more information on the Montreal Child Haven event and how to buy a Event ‘ticket’
(suggested at $45 per person, or as much as you can donate)
phone Sheila Laursen at 613 697-4195 or email (see Directory)
or write a comment below.