We welcome back Clifford Lincoln to our congregation once again to speak about his experiences in regards to our general theme this church year. Clifford’s native land is the island of Mauritius, an independent island state with very few natural resources, and yet seems to thrive quite … read more.
- A Near Death Experience: Dying To Be Me
- Remembrance Today
- Non-Denominational Christmas Celebration
- Report on First Long-range Planning Meeting
- Spirituality for Montreal’s Religiously Unaffiliated?
- Comment on “Honouring the Cappuccinos”
- Long-range planning for our congregation
- Communications Committee puts new site on-line
- Forgiveness and Gratitude
- “I am the God of All” – reflections on a sermon
- Faith In Social Action – Remembering Daniel Berrigan