Scott MacLeod is back to share another of his thoughtful films on Quebec’s history. This time, it’s the life history documentary on the Mercier family of Griffintown, a once thriving community of predominantly working class Irish and French Canadians, now almost gone.
- Non-Denominational Christmas Celebration
- Report on First Long-range Planning Meeting
- Spirituality for Montreal’s Religiously Unaffiliated?
- Comment on “Honouring the Cappuccinos”
- Long-range planning for our congregation
- Communications Committee puts new site on-line
- Forgiveness and Gratitude
- “I am the God of All” – reflections on a sermon
- Faith In Social Action – Remembering Daniel Berrigan